If you’ve been promoted to supervisor but aren’t sure you have the skills to supervise well, if you’re looking to advance into a supervisor position, or if you’ve been supervising a team for a while and have struggled through conflict and communication issues, a certificate in supervisory management may be just what you need!
Working for this certificate will help you:
- Gain confidence in your leadership skills
- Communicate better with your team
- Encourage your team to be more productive
- Deal with conflict effectively
- Find success and advance toward your career goals
“I’ve learned so many valuable skills throughout this series. There were key takeaways from every class that I was excited to implement. It was neat to be in the classes with other leaders across various industries because networking with them would get me thinking from different angles.”
--Wendy Rindfleish, Assistant Manager, Security Health Plan
How the Certificate Works:
You’ll take 3 core classes plus 3 electives in 5 years.
- Choose 3 electives that best meet your needs.
- Browse the Supervisory Management Series page to see what’s currently offered.
Questions? Contact email@example.com. We are glad to help!
Find information about previous certificate requirements here.
Not interested in taking the whole certificate? You can also take individual classes to meet your professional needs.